您当前位置: 首页 > 投稿 > 卡萨布兰卡经典台词

卡萨布兰卡经典台词

编辑:木木(收徒)来源:网友投稿更新时间: 22-12-21 11:04:50

★、I wouldve walked differently.  我本可以走得与众不同。

★、We all have a great need for acceptance.  我们都非常需要被认同。

★、But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own  但你们必须相信自己的信念独一无二。

★、Even though others may think them odd or unpopular  纵使别人可能认为它奇异或者不入流。

★、Even though the herd may go, thats bad.  纵使庸俗的大众可能会说,好烂。

★、To struggle against great odds, to meet enemies undaunted  与逆境不屈抗争,以无畏的气势面对敌人。

★、To be a sailor of the world bound for all ports.  做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。

★、Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave.  我要做生活的主宰,而非奴隶。  ★、A lot of water under the bridge.  过去的事有如逝水。

★、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.  世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。

★、I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.  我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

★、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.  路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。

★、I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.  我想,我们的爱情故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

★、I love you more & more each day as time gose by.  时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。

★、I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know Ive never really been there. so I dont know.  我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

★、–Where were you last night?  –Thats so long ago, I dont remember.  –Will I see you tonight?  –I never make plans that far ahead.   你昨天晚上去哪里了?  那么久以前的事我想不起来了。  今晚我可以见到你吗?  我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

★、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.  我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

★、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.  你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

★、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.  我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

★、I cant remember it, Miss llsa. Im a little rusty on it.  我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。

★、We all try. You succeed.  人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

★、–Lets see, the last time we met…  –Was La Belle Aurore.  –我想想看,我们最后一次见面是  –“美丽的晨晕”

★、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.  又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

★、Thats the way it goes. One in, one out.  自然法则,一进一出。

★、You played it for her. You can play it for me.  你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

★、lf she can stand it, I can.  如果她受得了,我也可以。

★、We said no questions.  我们说过不准问问题。

热门文章更多+